May 12, 2010

The Role of Love in Business


"I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known."

Walt Disney


Yesterday's quote had to do with hate and I've selected this one to make the opposite point.


I believe I understand Mr. Disney, given all that Mickey represented to his life's work, but what might his wife Lillian and his daughters Diane Marie and Sharon Mae have thought about that, not to mention Minnie Mouse?


As is true of hate, love is also a very strong word and we should be very careful when and how we use it, in our personal and business lives.


What do you think?

2 comments :

  1. Hate, love, it's all the same. In business, any extreme is too extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I agree but only because I believe I understand the context of your comment. Literally, is there never a time when extremism is good in business?

    ReplyDelete