December 23, 2016

ENDING TO BEGIN AGAIN


"Amidst the worldly comings and goings, observe how endings become beginnings."

Laozi (Lao Tzu), 5th century BCE Chinese philosopher.

I began Business Wisdom, Friday September 26, 2008, not certain what I expected to come of it, how long I would do it, or when it would end.

And now, some 8+ years later with this the 2,119th weekday entry, I still don't know what I expected of it. But I do know the end.

Today is the last of daily posts, an ending of sorts that will, as Lao Tzu suggested 2,500 years ago, allow me to observe a new beginning.

I've (most days, not all) enjoyed doing it, in retrospect, even more so if you've read even one post you feel benefited you in some way.

My wish for you is many endings as satisfying as this one is for me, with many more successful beginnings for us all.

No comments :

Post a Comment